Visa Requirements for Non-US Citizens (regular passport only).
If you are a citizen of one of the following countries, visa is available upon arrival only.
Please make sure to have the following before departure:
- An original passport (should not expire within six (6) months from the expected time of arrival to UAE).
- A round-trip airline ticket or confirmed ticket to another destination.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
|St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- All Indian citizens holding U.S. visas, green cards, U.K Resident Permits, or EU resident permits can receive entry visa upon arrival to UAE valid for 14 days for a charge of AED 100.
- They have the option to extend their stay only once for an additional 14 days for AED250.
- All documents must be valid for at least six months from the expected time of arrival to UAE).
If you are not one of the above nationalities, please observe the following:
- The Embassy does not issue visit, work, tourist, or transit visas for ordinary/tourist passport.
- Visit Visa processed inside UAE through your sponsor (host) and make sure to receive a copy of the visa from the sponsor (host) before departure.
- Tourist Visa processed by visa agents or Hotels in the UAE and make sure to receive a copy of this visa from them before traveling to the United Arab Emirates.
- Transit Visa (96 hours) issued by the airlines (Fly Emirates or Etihad Airways) and you should contact the airline company that will fly you to the UAE and enquire about the possibility of traveling to the UAE without a prior visa or ask them also for a visit or tourist visa. Make sure to receive a copy of the visa before traveling to the United Arab Emirates.